Compact and Cost Optimized Speed Control
Eta-K geared motors help you make savings in many ways at once. In terms of planning and installation as well as operating costs and maintenance. They help you control the efficiency of your systems, treat the mechanics with care and reduce the load on the mains. Eta-K geared motors thus make a valuable contribution to energy savings and to optimising the level of efficiency of your application.
Eta-K geared motors are a combination of helical, parallel shaft, bevel and worm-geared motors in all mounting arrangements with VLT frequency converter. They provide compact drive solutions with infinitely-variable speed in the motor power range of up to 7.5 kW. The frequency converters are mounted directly onto the motor. Due to their compact design, the installation volume required for the entire drive is only slightly greater than that for a standard geared motor.
Eta-K geared motors are intelligent drives for the process engineering of tomorrow. This makes them ideally suited to the operating conditions and the process speeds required. Control is provided by digital and analogue inputs and outputs, via a PC or preferably, via fieldbus systems. Furthermore, the converter delivers valuable additional information which can be used to protect and monitor the plant.
Benefits that count
• Planning and installation costs are reduced
• Less space needed for control cabinet
• Fewer drive versions so stock keeping is streamlined
• Improved thermal conditions inside the control cabinet
• Avoidance of screened motor leads and EMC problems
Complies with all regulations
• CE mark
• Complies with EMC code of practice for industry in accordance with EN 61800-3 (EN 50081, EN 50082)
• Optional compliance with EMC code of practice for domestic installations in accordance with EN 61800-3 (EN 50081, EN 50082)
• Designed in accordance with UL requirements
• Preconfigured, plug and play on application specific basis
• Slip compensation for load independent constant speed
• PID controller for structuring process control