All motors up to 30 kW
The electrical connection of gear motors is time consuming and creates costs, which cannot be neglected both during initial installation and in service cases.
These costs are reduced considerably by the use of BAUER Geared Motors, as the standard design of motors up to 30 kW also in explosion protection design is supplied with CAGE CLAMP® connection technology instead of the conventional terminal block – and that without extra charge.
What are the advantages for you?
Cost reduction during connection
• Public timing tests have confirmed, that the electrical connection of a cable by means of CAGE CLAMP® technology saves up to 75% working time compared with the classic screw connection. More savings can be seen when connecting a gear motor with the classical terminal block.
• Cable connection from the top
• Very easily accessible
• The CAGE CLAMP® spring is pressed, and the cable inserted from the front, i.e. in the field of vision of the installation engineer
Which cable core diameters?
• Suitable for all copper wires from 0.5 mm² to 16 mm² (flexible wire up to 25 mm²)
Cost saving in material and tooling
• Multicore cable ends, cable eyes or cable ring eyes are no longer needed
• Tools such as crimping pliers are no longer needed
• Inadvertently over tightening or breaking of the terminal bolts and the procurement of a new terminal block belong to the past
• Searching and procurement of nuts and washers for the terminal blocks, which have fallen down, also belongs to the past
Vibration and shock resistant
• Vibration and shock result neither in conductor damage nor in a measurable contact interruption
• The connection is service free