The Sendix M36 with Energy Harvesting Technology is an electronic multiturn encoder in miniature format, without gear and without battery. It is characterized by robustness, reliability and cost-efficiency.
- Sturdy bearing construction in Safety-Lockplus™ design for particularly high resistance.
- Extra large bearings.
- Mechanically protected shaft seal
- Protection level IP66, IP67 and IP69k in one device
- Wide temperature range -40°C ... +85°C.
- Without gear and without battery, thanks to the Energy Harvesting technology
Up-to-the-minute fieldbus performance
- LSS services for configuration of the node address and baud rate.
- Variable PDO mapping in the memory
- Universal scaling function
- Configuration management (bootloader)
Order code Shaft version : 8.M3668R.XX2X.2122